70 Wood Street
Warren, RI 02885
New Families: To register, click the Customer Portal Log In tab. View the Master Class List below prior to registering. Once you've selected your classes,please fill out the registration form online. Search for your class by "day." Some classes are multi-level and will not appear if you search by level only.
You may enroll your child into an open class or add them to the waiting list for a class that is full. If you enter your credit information, your credit card will not be charged until you log back into your account (under the Existing Family Login) and click "make a payment" under Fees and Payments. No registrations are considered complete until the annual registration fee is paid. If you wish to complete a paper registration please contact the office.
*If you are interested in the RSDE Dance Company Division, please email Bethany directly. Current Dance Company members will receive separate directions for registering.
*You may also call or email to have an informational packet sent to your home.
We are off to a GREAT start here at RSDE and it has been awesome getting to see new and old faces after our summer break! A few reminders as we head into a new month!
1. September tuition is now past due. Please check your portal to be sure that payment has been made. If you were on auto pay last year, it does NOT automatically carry over unless you have asked us to do so. If any family would like to be placed on auto pay, please let the office know and we can set that up for you.
2. Logo items: If anyone wishes to purchase a RSDE sweatshirt or track jacket we are accepting orders until Saturday October 8th. Forms can be found on the website or you may ask the office. Embroidery for names and/or Competition Team are extra.
3. Recital DVD's are in! Please see the office if you still have not received yours.
4. All students should now be dressed in proper dance attire and should have proper shoes for all classes.
5. The Studios will be CLOSED on Monday October 10th for Columbus Day and Monday October 31st for Halloween.